What Is Land Record Tripura?
One of the states that make up India’s northeastern region is Tripura. It has digitalized its land records, just like the majority of the other Indian states have done, so its people can access them whenever necessary.
All information and services about land are made available to the general public by the Land Revenue Department of the Tripura State Government through the Jami Tripura portal, which is supported financially by the NLRMP.
The government of Tripura hopes to reduce tensions between its citizens and employees by making land record Tripura available online in a completely free format. The time spent searching for legal documents can be significantly reduced using the portal’s virtual services.
How Can I Check My Land Record In Tripura?
- You can access all of the land records for the state of Tripura by going to the official website, which can be found at https://jami.tripura.gov.in/.
- Next, you need to go to the site’s menu bar and select the link that says “Get ROR or Khatian Jami.”
- The third step will take you to the page that contains all the details.
- The fourth step is to provide the information that is requested.
- Choose the area in question.
- The options are broken down further.
- Choose the right Revenue Circle.
- Pick a Tehsil from the list.
- Pick either the Village or the Mouja option.
- You can find out by consulting the Khatian Jami index.
Once you have finished entering all the necessary information, the website will display your Khatian Jami number.
|Check Land Record||CLICK HERE|
|App Link||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
How Can I Check the Land Owner In Tripura?
- Go to the Jami Tripura Land Records website, which can be found at http://jami.tripura.gov.in.
- You can find services about land record Tripura by looking under the heading “Citizen-Centric E-Services.” Select the “Khatian/Plot-based search” link to gain access to the land record Tripura database.
- The information regarding the location includes the District, the Subdivision, the Revenue Circle, the Tehsil, and the Moja.
- Enter the Khatian Jami Number or the Plot Number and click the “Search” button to obtain the Land Record Report for that particular number.
- Put your Tripura land report away for the time being.
How Can I Search By Khatian By Name?
- The information you seek regarding Records of Rights can also be found on the Banglarbhumi website, and the following are ways by which you can access that information.
- To begin, you should navigate to the homepage of the Banglarbhumi website.
- Choose “Know Your Property” from the list of options available under “Citizen Service Option” on the menu to view details regarding your ROR (Khatian) property.
- Select “Search by Khatian” on the new page to begin your query. After that, you can narrow your search by entering information such as the district, block, and mouza.
- If you have the Khatinian number, you can view the ROR from the front and the back. You also have the option of getting a printout of the same information. You will need to follow the steps below to get a copy of the ROR that has been officially certified for legal purposes.
More Updates for Land Records >> https://bhoomionline.in
How Can I Get Khatian Number In Tripura?
- E-Jami Tripura: Go to the Jami Tripura website and search for the link that reads “Customer-Oriented Services” on the left side of the screen. Clicking on that link will show you your ROR and Khatian Jami.
- Do you want to tell us about yourself? To search your Khatian or ROR, choose that option from the list on the left side of the screen. After that, kindly email us your information by filling out the form that is located on the right.
- Make sure you use the appropriate search keywords. To get the Khatian Jami Number from the Jami Tripura Land Records, you must choose the proper search terms according to the information you are looking for.
- Check the following phone number associated with Khatinian: Enter the needed information into the appropriate fields and click the “Display” button to see your Khatian Number.
What Do You Mean By MR Number In Jami Tripura Land Records?
The meaning of MR within the context of the Jami Tripura Land Records.
Simply using the acronym MR can help simplify the phrase “Mutation Report.” It is a record of the sale of real estate and the subsequent acquisition of the same property.
- The BHOOMI portal can be reached here: https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/Service2/.
- Finally, choose the “MR.” option from the drop-down menu.
- You are about to be sent to a different website right now. Please wait a moment.
- The District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, and Survey Number fields need information entered into them.
- The mutation details will be presented after the entry of the information above.
You should now understand what MR stands for in land records, which should help you search for such documents on the internet.
How To Download Land Records In Tripura
To download the land record Tripura please follow the steps mentioned in the above section. Find the land record Tripura you desire and hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. Alternatively you can click on the Print opeiton given on the webpage. You can also use the mobile app to download you records.
You can download the app here >> Click Here
Q1. What is the annual land value?
Annual land value is the value of the land, how much it is worth, and what taxes will be paid depending on the total worth of the land.
Q2. Land Record Tripura Application?
The Land Record Tripura Application can be found on the official website and mobile app. You can download the app here >> Click Here
Q3. Chack Land Record Tripura Fee?
1) The cost is ₹5/- for amounts up to ₹100/-.
2) The price is ₹7/- for items worth more than ₹100 but less than ₹250.
3) The price is ₹12/- for items worth more than ₹250/- but less than ₹500/-.
4) The cost is ₹18/- for amounts greater than 500/- but less than 1000/-.
5) ₹15/- for each extra 1000/- or portion thereof
Q4. Does it take any document to view land record Tripura?
Identity proof is one of the few documents asked for when trying to view land record tripura. They may also ask for an OTP.